Registration for the 2018/2019 school year will begin in February 2018!
- SNT Application Form: Download Form.
- Child Must Accompany Parent
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of Immunization Record
- Grades 1- 8: Copy of most recent report card
- Pre-Kindergarten – 4 years old by 12/31/18
- Kindergarten – 5 years old by 12/31/18
- If you are a registered Catholic, you can submit the Parish Affiliation Form to receive the Catholic Tuition Rate. Download Form.
APPLICATION FOR THE FREE FULL-DAY PRE-K PROGRAM:
If you are a current resident of NYC and your child will turn 4-years old by December 31, 2018, you will be eligible to enroll in the free Pre-K For All program, sponsored by the NYC Department of Education.
Applications will need to be submitted online at the NYC DOE website during the application period.
Please see DOE website for dates.
You can apply in one of three ways:
Online: nyc.gov/prek – http://schools.nyc.gov/ChoicesEnrollment/PreK/default.htm
Over the phone: (718) 935-2067
In-person: Family Welcome Centers
Please remember to select St. Nicholas of Tolentine – Queens as your first choice. You will also need to provide us with 2 proofs of address and birth certificate. A new medical form, dated after June 1st, which includes updated immunization information will need to be submitted as well.