Registration for the 2017/2018 school year will begin in February 2017!
- SNT Application Form: Download Form.
- Child Must Accompany Parent
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of Immunization Record
- Grades 1- 8: Copy of most recent report card
- Pre-Kindergarten – 4 years old by 12/31/17
- Kindergarten – 5 years old by 12/31/17
- If you are a registered Catholic, you can submit the Parish Affiliation Form to receive the Catholic Tuition Rate. Download Form.
APPLICATION FOR THE FREE FULL-DAY PRE-K PROGRAM:
If you are a current resident of NYC and your child will turn 4-years old by December 31, 2017, you will be eligible to enroll in the free Pre-K For All program, sponsored by the NYC Department of Education.
Applications will need to be submitted online at the NYC DOE website during the ROUND 2 Enrollment Period.
This will start April 10th and end on May 9th.
If you haven’t applied to pre-K yet, you can apply in one of three ways:
Online: nyc.gov/prek – http://schools.nyc.gov/ChoicesEnrollment/PreK/default.htm
Over the phone: (718) 935-2067
In-person: Family Welcome Centers
Please remember to select St. Nicholas of Tolentine – Queens as your first choice. You will also need to provide us with 2 proofs of address and birth certificate. A new medical form, dated after June 1st, which includes updated immunization information will need to be submitted as well.