The Benefits of a Catholic Education
Schools and Academies within the Diocese of Brooklyn offer the following benefits:
- Strong Catholic values, based on the mission of Catholic education and fully integrated into all programs.
- Integration of the school community into the life of the parish through various liturgical events and service projects.
- Ensuring that Religion is a priority.
- Educating the whole child in mind, body and soul.
- Providing class sizes that meet the needs of all students.
- Offering a challenging curriculum that reflects the New York State Learning Standards in a safe, caring and supportive learning environment that encourages life long learning and prepares students for high school and beyond.
- Provides students with the skills necessary to be successful in the 21st century including state of the art technology and programs that challenge students to go beyond the core curriculum.
- Expanding student learning by partnering with the Catholic high schools, the local colleges and universities, and by engaging students in the rich cultural opportunities offered in New York City.
- Offering specific programs for Pre – School, Kindergarten and Grades 1-8.
From Diocese of Brooklyn